Our presence, your benefits
Locally established, globally networked
Commerzbank opened its own representative office in Spain in 1953. It was followed by the opening of the Madrid branch in 1980 and the Barcelona branch in 1981. Decades of experience have allowed Commerzbank to gain a true insight into the Spanish market, with all its particularities and rules. This in-depth knowledge, combined with our financial expertise, allows us to provide extensive services to both German companies, with presence in Spain, and international companies with activities in Germany. We are your strategic partner for your international business. From our both Spanish locations we also have market responsibility for the Portuguese corporate market.
Commerzbank – Your strategic partner at your side, worldwide.
- Locally established – globally represented in almost 50 countries
- Tailor-made solutions for Spanish corporate and institutional clients
- We support Spanish export-oriented corporates worldwide
- Your lead Relationship Manager coordinates your global activities to make your international business easier for you
- Locally the branch offers a complete range of transactional banking products for corporates, including domestic and cross-border payments, liquidity management, international trade finance, guarantees, risk management and working capital solutions offering a holistic approach to trade and supply chain finance.